(G)I-DLE Shocks Netizens With An “All Blonde” Member Comeback Teaser

For their upcoming 5th Mini Album I Love, the members of (G)I-DLE just surprised fans with their bold choice for their title track “Nxde.”

FcxLTNLakAAmP7-
(G)I-DLE’s Minnie, Miyeon, Soyeon, Yuqi, and Shuhua | @G_I_DLE/Twitter

Members Shuhua, Soyeon, and Minnie have recently been sporting dark hair…

Screenshot_13
| @yeh.shaa_/Instagram
Screenshot_12
| @tiny.pretty.j/Instagram
Screenshot_14
| @min.nicha/Instagram

…while Yuqi and Miyeon are currently the only two with blonde hair. However, according to their newest teaser photo, all of that has changed!

Screenshot_15
| @yuqisong.923/Instagram 
Fdz9VOtaEAAKdd8
| @G_I_DLE/Twitter

All 5 of the members have emerged for “Nxde” with blonde hair with shades ranging from strawberry blonde to platinum.

Fd0KwoUacAElHbN
| @G_I_DLE/Twitter

Fans were especially shocked to see Shuhua as a blonde who is known for never dying her hair…

Screenshot_17

…and even trended “Shuhua Blonde” in Korean on Twitter.

Fd1aNbKUUAEkjXM

Additionally, more footage of their new styles can be seen in the Sketch Film.

 

 

 

 

Only time will tell if this new style is legit or only a wig!

Check out the full Sketch Film below.



source https://www.koreaboo.com/news/gi-dle-blonde-hair-shuhua-comeback-nxde-love-5th-mini-album-fans-shocked/

Comments