BTS’s RM Celebrates Their 10th Anniversary With A Thoughtful Letter — Here’s The Full Translation

BTS celebrated their 10th anniversary on June 12, 2023. The boys have made it far, literally building their career from the ground up. To thank the fans who were with them on their journey, RM penned a letter, posting it on both Weverse and Instagram.

They said that 10 years can change mountains or rivers, and it’s true. There were countless ups and downs. There were many dawns that I don’t even remember. I’m a different person at 30, from who I was at 20. Now, I find my past self even more unfamiliar.

It’s such a special thing, to feel as if you have been entranced by words. ‘Til a noun has become a pronoun. ‘Til bulletproof becomes BTS, army becomes ARMY… There were plenty of wind, and rain, and love. Perhaps, we have built our own world, one that no one can understand.

Thanks to ARMY and the many people who have helped us, we were able to experience something special, that we won’t be able to experience again. Looking back, even as I immerse myself in recollection, I’ve become accustomed to breaking through many doors without rest. Even now, I’m still trying to guess at our 2nd chapter. It feels like we will be able to become anything. The worries I had when I was 17, and 20, as well as the double-sidedness of things, all still stand.

As I slowly become an adult, I’ve learnt that there are many things in the world that cannot be explained with words or writings. And, that things that seem like they will never change, will do so some day. Also, that the birth of just a single “name,” needs the love and strength of so, so many people.

I’m still rather inadequate. Perhaps even in the future, things will continue to feel unfamiliar, insecure, even painful. But I will try to improve. Together, but separate, far, but near. I hope that I will have you all, and that you all will also have me. The members, the staff, family, and friends! And ARMY! You all have worked so hard.

Let’s live well together, in the next 10 years too. In this damned world! I love you.

Namjune

— RM

Along with the touching letter, he also made sure to spoil fans with unreleased photos including this adorable selfie.

IMG_0374
| @rkive/Instagram

Congratulations to ARMY and BTS once again.



source https://www.koreaboo.com/news/bts-rm-weverse-anniversary-letter-translation/

Comments