(G)I-DLEs Shuhua Goes Viral For Her Sexy Solo Stage In Their I Am FREE-TY World Tour

On June 17 and 18, (G)I-DLE held their first two stops of their world tour, I am FREE-TY, in Seoul, South Korea.

Fy5uETxaIAAJFGI
(G)I-DLE | @G_I_DLE/Twitter

Fans loved the group’s high-energy performances, undeniable charisma, and stunning visuals.

But one moment that especially went viral from the concerts was maknae Shuhua‘s unexpectedly sexy solo performance.

While fans aren’t surprised by Shuhua’s effortless visuals or her dance skill and stage presence…

230524-Dispatch-G-I-DLE-Shuhua-Queencard-MV-Shoot-documents-3
(G)I-DLE’s Shuhua

They were taken aback that for her solo stage during the concert, Shuhua performed Yanis Marshall‘s choreography to Britney Spears‘ “Boys.”

Fans were at a loss for words with Shuhua’s drop-dead gorgeous visuals…

And her powerful stage presence and dancing.

Multiple fancams of Shuhua’s solo stage have gone viral, with fans voicing their astonishment at just how sexy the performance was and how well Shuhua did.

Fans are undoubtedly proud of how incredible of a performer Shuhua has become.



source https://www.koreaboo.com/news/gidle-shuhua-sexy-solo-stage-freety-world-tour-britney-spears-boys-yanis-marshall-viral-seoul/

Comments