BTS’s RM Shows Off His New Phone, But Netizens Are Focused On Something Else

BTS‘s RM has spent the majority of his time out of the spotlight since wrapping promotions for his solo album Indigo, released in December 2022.

Through his Instagram updates, ARMYs can see he has been working on music in his studio, enjoying time with friends and family, and generally “Namjooning.”

355682043_788035986361304_7374043201117715132_n
BTS’s RM traveling to his “2023 FESTA” appearance | @rkive/Instagram

BTS’s leader is known for keeping it real with fans and often opening up about his emotions and struggles.

In his Weverse post to fans ahead of BTS’s 10th anniversary, he got real about what he’s been doing lately and the growth he’s experienced in his life.

Hope you all are doing well. I’m getting along all right, just trying my best to live in the present. These days I am discovering more about who I am. There are times when there are an endless amount of words I want to say, but I forget them quickly. It’s been ten years since we came out to the world. How are you guys? Are you ok?

Sometimes, no, often times, I wonder. How you’re doing, your thoughts, hope and despair, what you believe in now, what you want to believe, what you are chasing, if you feel the seasons well. As I’ve said several times before, it’s getting harder and harder to open my mouth. I don’t know. I guess I am learning to be more silent as I become an adult.

— BTS’s RM

230106-BTS-Twitter-Update-RM-documents-1
BTS’s RM | @bts_bighit/Twitter

Then there are other times RM shares unfiltered moments with ARMYs in a comedic way, such as his recent Instagram story, in which he showed off his new Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5.

It wasn’t the phone itself that caught netizens’ attention, but his hilariously explicit phone lockscreen.

image (26)
| @rkive/Instagram

Netizens couldn’t get over the NSFW lockscreen, jokingly telling the BTS leader to “speak [his] truth,” loving the unfiltered moment and agreeing with the sentiment.

This isn’t the first time a BTS member gained attention for their lockscreen. Check out more in the article below!

6 Times BTS Accidentally Revealed Their Wallpapers To Fans



source https://www.koreaboo.com/news/bts-rm-new-phone-netizens-focused-something-else-explicit-lockscreen/

Comments