NCT’s Mark Chooses The K-Pop Idols That He Would Like To Be In A Group With

Many would say that no idol has debuted more times than NCT‘s Mark. On the recent episode of DIVE Studios‘ podcast Daebak Show w/ Eric Nam, host Eric Nam asked Mark if he would like to be a part of any other groups.

NCT, NCT U, NCT 127, NCT DREAM, and SuperM. Do you want any more groups?

— Eric Nam

Eric Nam (left) and Mark (right) | DIVE Studios/YouTube

Mark suggested he could be in the group Eric Nam had placed him in when Eric made himself a dream K-Pop group. It included many idols from other groups, such as BTS, BLACKPINK, and many more.

Mark: I should be in the group that you made for me in that inerview…

Eric Nam: Got it.

Mark: It was with like a bunch of people.

So, Eric Nam suggested to Mark that he could, too, make his own K-Pop supergroup. However, he added a limit. It could only be five men.

If you had to make a K-Pop supergroup, who would be in that? You have to limit it to five.

— Eric Nam

| DIVE Studios/YouTube

Mark naturally chose himself as the first member, followed by his fellow NCT member, Ten. He really would like to do a unit project with him.

| DIVE Studios/YouTube

I’ll be in it. Ten will be in it. I don’t know. I’ve always wanted to do a unit with him, and like gladly enough, he thinks the same way. I keep thinking of NCT members…

— Mark

205bc1b73c6b2b0534c7d28f8f124e75
NCT’s Ten

Mark kept thinking of NCT members. But finally, he chose his friend, THE BOYZ‘s Kevin, who is also Canadian.

| DIVE Studios/YouTube

Mark: I’ll just have… Kevin there.

Eric Nam: Which Kevin?

Mark: The Canadian one.

the-boyz_1535266669_20180826-theboyz2
THE BOYZ’s Kevin

Mark then chose EXO‘s D.O. after a moment of thinking. He revealed he is a big fan of his labelmate.

| DIVE Studios/YouTube

Mark: Dang, I’m being pressured.

Eric Nam: I’m telling you, this is actually hard. So, whenever they asked me this question, I just start throwing like names that come to my head, and then I have to justify.

Mark: I want D.O. hyung from EXO.

Eric Nam: Oh!

Mark: I’m a fan.

Eric Nam: Great call. He has a great voice.

Mark: I’m a fan, and I’m so happy he has a solo coming out. Please look forward to D.O.’s new solo project that’s coming out.

D.O.2
EXO’s D.O. 

Mark’s final choice was BIGBANG‘s G-Dragon. He jokingly asked if it was okay to discuss the legend with his legs crossed.

| DIVE Studios/YouTube

Mark: I’ll just say one more…

Eric Nam: Are you stressed? This guy’s stressed…

Mark: I’ll have G-Dragon in there.

Eric Nam: Oh! All right.

Mark: Is this okay?

Eric Nam: Why is it not okay?

Mark: Should I not be crossing my legs when I say his name?

GD
G-Dragon

Mark created an impressive group when he realized he forgot to include Eric Nam, so he contemplated removing Kevin to make room. Thankfully, Eric declined the offer and saved a friendship.

| DIVE Studios/YouTube

Eric Nam: That’s a pretty powerful group. You got GD, you got D.O., and we have Kevin… That’s so random.

Mark: Ah, dude! Can I take someone out? Wait. I’m sorry. Wait. All right, Kevin, I’m sorry. I’mma take you out, and I’mma put Eric Nam. I totally left you out.

Eric Nam: No, no, no, I refuse.

Mark: Oh, you refuse? All right, Kevin, you can go back in.

We definitely would pay money to see Mark’s supergroup in concert!

Check out the full episode below.



source https://www.koreaboo.com/news/nct-mark-kpop-super-group-daebak-show-eric-nam/

Comments