“Single’s Inferno 3” Star Choi Hye Seon Is Disappointed A Scene Was Deleted From Final Cut 

Watching Single’s Inferno 3, it’s clear that scenes are cut from the show. There are many instances where we see only a few minutes of a Paradise date, although the contestants stayed overnight.

singles-inferno-3-1
“Single’s Inferno 3” poster

Now, contestant Choi Hye Seon has revealed she was disappointed by a scene getting cut from the released show. She guested on fellow contestant Son Won Ik‘s YouTube channel, reacting to Single’s Inferno 3 episodes

[Unreleased] Watching your crush take a selfie with someone else _ Single's Inferno 3 _ Netflix [EN] 1-51 screenshot
Son Won Ik (left) and Choi Hye Seon (right)
As the two approached the Paradise dates while watching, Hye Seon revealed that she really wanted to eat chicken with Won Ik at the time, and he felt the same. Leading up to their date, they had talked about his favorite foods.
손원익 Son Wonik/YouTube

Choi Hye Seon: I really wanted to feed you chicken.

Son Won Ik: I know, we talked about chicken before we went there. The funny thing is chicken is my favorite food like I said before, but you said you don’t eat chicken very often, so I really wanted to have chicken with you.

Choi Hye Seon: Really? That’s what you were thinking? For me, because when I was talking to others, I never really talked about random things like that, but then I randomly asked you, “What’s your favorite food?” You know? “What do you want to eat the most right now?” I asked you that question then you smiled and said, “Chicken…” So, I thought to myself, “I must order chicken to the room.”

손원익 Son Wonik/YouTube

After so much talk about it in Inferno, the two made it to Paradise and ate chicken together, and it was just as delicious as they could have hoped. Unfortunately, these scenes were deleted from the show’s final cut, disappointing Hye Seon.

손원익 Son Wonik/YouTube

Son Won Ik: We actually had chicken!

Choi Hye Seon: Yes, but it never made it to the show, so I was so disappointed!

At least for them, they were able to make good memories. So, they made plans to eat chicken together again.

손원익 Son Wonik/YouTube

Son Won Ik: I know, the chicken was good.

Choi Hye Seon: Yeah, I don’t even like chicken that much, you know, but it was still so good, right?

Son Won Ik: Let’s have chicken again next time.

Choi Hye Seon: We should.

Son Won Ik: Chicken and beer?

Choi Hye Seon: Chicken and beer!

Son Won Ik: Okay!

Check out some of the deleted scenes from Single’s Inferno 3 below.

5+ Deleted “Single’s Inferno 3” Scenes That You Need To See



source https://www.koreaboo.com/news/singles-inferno-3-contestant-son-won-ik-disappointed-scenes-choi-hye-seon-cut-show/

Comments