The Actress So Beautiful That She Was Street Cast Every Time She Left The House

Not only are many Korean actresses extremely talented, but they’re also visually stunning. One veteran actress was so well-known for her beauty that she was street cast every time she stepped outside her house.

work now drink later
“Work Later, Drink Now 2” cast.

When Jae Jae met the cast of Lies Hidden in My Garden, she mentioned a past interview with actress Kim Tae Hee. She’d once said, “‘I got it every time I went out,’” when asked about being street cast.

Hearing her answer many years later, Kim Tae Hee couldn’t help but laugh. That made Jae Jae curious, wondering if agency employees offered her business cards when she was waiting for a bus or opening doors.

Kim Tae Hee confirmed that she told the truth, “No, but actually, it’s not a big exaggeration.” The actress even kicked off her acting career by being street cast.

Her visuals were so stunning that a major company wanted to work with her. Kim Tae Hee didn’t turn the offer down.

A woman I met by chance on the subway gave me a business card. It was a designer title for a famous advertising agency that I had heard of. So I thought, ‘I think I can trust this person,’ and contacted her. Then I met the manager.

— Kim Tae Hee

Kim Tae Hee made her acting debut in the 2001 film Last Present. And despite over twenty years passing since then, the actress still looks just as beautiful.

kim tae hee debut mgmt
Kim Tae Hee early in her career. | 문명특급 – MMTG/YouTube

See how much entertainment companies wanted to sign Kim Tae Hee.



source https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/korean-actress-kim-tae-hee-street-cast-every-time-mgmt/

Comments