40-Year-Old Idol Goes Viral For Her Eternally Youthful Visuals In New Photos

Sandara Park recently emerged at the airport and is going viral for her ageless beauty.

image
Sandara Park | Newsen

At 40 years old in Korean age (38 years old internationally), she looks the same as she did 10 years ago!

image (1)
| Newsen

She rocked a green beanie with her casual airport look and smiled brightly for journalists.

0a2629e76f160395b9aca8bcc2fccb2d
| Newsen

Netizens were left in awe after her appearance on Street Woman Fighter Season 2 where she looks as fresh and youthful as ever.

F69aaCAaAAAIFgy
| SWF
  • “She’s a vampire”
  • “How old is Sandara now?”
    • “She’s 40, I can’t even believe when I’m writing this down myself”
  • “She looks like her early 30s”
  • “Huh!! Me too I just looked up for Sandara’s age after seeing her face today lol”
  • “Wow 40??????????”
  • “I was doubting my eyes when I saw ’40’ written on SWF today too”
F69abdEbAAAB2Da
| SWF
F69ac05a8AAnnzc
| SWF

Check out her gorgeous complexion in her latest selfies.

F7APHZdbMAAgv6A
| @krungy21/Twitter
F7APHZibkAEJ5xS
| @krungy21/Twitter


source https://www.koreaboo.com/news/sandara-park-40-year-old-idol-going-viral-timeless-beauty-ageless-visuals/

Comments